Sunday 9 September 2012

Video Games

Hi, my name is Ashleigh Foy and I have loved games for a long time and grew up with Playstation. I have owned all 3 Playstations, gameboy colour and advance and Nintendo DS in the past and now also own a Wii and play games on my laptop and IPhone. When I was younger I loved all the NES games like Mario 64 and played games such as sonic generations, spyro, crash bandicoot and Lara croft. I would say I have played and still do a range of different video game genres and enjoy all of them for different reasons. I don't play games every day anymore but when I do, I tend to play games like minecraft for example. I still love playing the classic games which I have on Playstation 3 but wish I had more time to play them!! I would say though that my favourite game series would definitely be the Zelda games I have played every single one released including the most recent, Skyward Sword, although the classic and new Super Mario games are another nearly joint favourite having completed every Mario game aswell.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the course Ashleigh, good to see such a range of games here on a lot of different systems, from portable, iOS to the big consoles. Should stand you in good stead as we will see how different systems target different markets (the audience for the Wii and DS may well be different from the core Xbox 360 crowd - and their marketing will reflect this!)

    ReplyDelete